This Shadowcamp Membership Agreement is by and between Shadowcamp Limited and the individual Member as named in the Signup Form for personal use.
Shadowcamp offers personal training and group fitness classes, and the Member wishes to participate in these classes and to enjoy other facilities offered including but not limited to Nutritional Advice, and Shadow Live Chats.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions shall define and govern the relevant aspects of this Agreement:
1. MEMBER ACCESS
This Agreement entitles the individual Member to access the Shadowcamp Member’s Page and Shadowcamp portal where access to the Workouts, Nutritional information, and Shadow Live Chats (hereinafter referred to as ‘Facilities’) will be given as long as the dues are paid in advance to Shadowcamp commencing.
The Membership facilities provided by Shadowcamp are as follows:
~ Live Workouts
~ Nutritional Advice/Information and Recipes
~ Shadow Live Chats
– any other content and/or offers deemed relevant for Shadowcamp members.
2. MEMBERSHIP FEES
The Member has opted for the 8-Week membership and has to pay the fees to avail the facilities of Shadowcamp.
The fee may be paid via the following methods:
- Credit Card
- 8-Week Camp memberships are paid in advance prior to the Camp Commencement Date.
Shadowcamp runs across an 8-week period. The Membership shall commence on the first day of the camp or till the Member pay the fees in full. The Term will end at the end of the 8 weeks, or until it is terminated by either Party.
The Member is responsible for updating their membership status as required if they wish to continue on to the next camp.
4. RIGHT TO CANCELLATION
Shadowcamp runs across 8-week periods. By signing this form, you acknowledge that you are committing to this period and that no refund is available should you wish to cancel.
This Agreement may also be immediately terminated in the event there is a breach of the terms of this Agreement by either party.
6. ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND POTENTIAL LIABILITY
The Member acknowledges and agrees that there are risks involved with any fitness and physical activity, the use of exercise equipment, and participation in an exercise program, and such risks may include the risk of serious bodily injury or death.
By signing this agreement, the Member knowingly and voluntarily assumes all risks of liability, illness, injury or death caused or arising out of any use of the Facilities or the participation in any activities by the Member.
7. RULES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Member shall not share or disclose any personal information about any member of the group outside of the group without first seeking and obtaining permission directly from the member. Breaking this shall not be permitted at any cost and must result in either suspension or termination of membership.
- The Member agrees not to use the Shadowcamp comments section or private messaging to abuse/bully/harass any member/trainer or any other person. Members must respect each other in all circumstances.
- The Member is expected to update their membership status updated.
- The Member agrees to acknowledge Shadowcamp in any public/online post where Shadowcamp is shared or discussed by tagging @shadowcamps.
- The Member shall seek and obtain permission from Shadowcamp before sharing any content directly from the Shadowcamp Page/s.
- The Member acknowledges that once they have registered and signed up to the Shadowcamp portal that this is solely for that member only. Any sharing of Shadowcamp portal login details for other people to use and/or commercial purposes will result in termination of the membership and/or legal action.
- The Member understands that the Trainers at Shadowcamp are not medical or clinical professionals. Any advice that is given or shared does not serve as a replacement for a medical professional for either physical/psychological ailments.
- Even once this agreement has been submitted, your admission to Shadowcamp will be at the sole discretion of the Shadowcamp.
- Indemnification: The member indemnifies and keeps harmless Shadowcamp from all claims, losses or damages arising through the Members breach of this agreement.
- Binding: This Agreement shall be considered binding upon the Member and Shadowcamp. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with New Zealand law. Each party agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the tribunals and courts of New Zealand with respect to any claim or matter arising out of or in connection with this agreement. The Member agrees that it will not issue proceedings or take action against Shadowcamp in any other legal jurisdiction.
- ‘Shadowcamp’ the word, and logo, are registered trademarks. You agree not to use or display without prior written consent.
- Including, but not limited to, Shadowcamp Lives, concepts, products, designs, and/or any material under the Shadowcamps name, are property of Shadowcamp Limited and any unauthorised use, copies, videos and/or any other medium will result in legal action.
This Agreement is agreed to by Shadowcamp Limited and the individual Member participating in the group fitness programme for personal use. By checking the acceptance box on the Signup Form the Member agrees to all terms and conditions as stated in the above agreement